The card generator accepted my peaceoffer after all! (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
In the last days of the Halloween event, I begged the card generator for peace by giving me Twice Mina Halloween:

Seemingly he ignored my plight and let the deadline pass, but it turns out he just wanted to be dramatic about it! As the halloween roulette is also kind of part of the halloween event, it only ended today for real!

My card of choice Twice Mina Halloween

got chosen and given to my good friend @RandAlThor who traded it to me right away :plushielove: :plushielove: :plushielove:

I still can't believe this really happend, but I'm just so happy now :bigcatlove::pandahappy::bonacake:

I'm also glad the card generator and I are on great terms now and I'm sure he won't do anything evil anymore :pandaangel:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,786
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow, congrats! Was this the last Twice Halloween you needed?

I remember one time when I was still collecting Pentagon, I put Yuto as my COC in the roulette and then did a reroll right after. Guess who I got as one of my reroll options??? Hint: I had to change my COC. lol
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,745
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
wow, congrats! Was this the last Twice Halloween you needed?

I remember one time when I was still collecting Pentagon, I put Yuto as my COC in the roulette and then did a reroll right after. Guess who I got as one of my reroll options??? Hint: I had to change my COC. lol
hehe.. lets not get carried away :crycry:

Was it Pentagon Yuto? :bulbasip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I wish my AB6IX woong dop got chosen too :peperain:

Congratulations on finally getting the card!!! :pandalove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,929
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! :catsip:

Also now that I managed to make up with the card generator, I will get all the cards I wish for soon :pandalove:
:pandalove: Wow that would be wonderful!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread