The chinese civil war will take place in July! (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Lay solo concert + Chanhun unit...

4 big chinese fandoms
4 bars that don't get along
2 of them forcibily being mashed together to cooperate

How will it go? Will the Chanyeol and Sehun bars make peace and manage to work together ot will they just get angrier at eachother?
The competition that will happen between Chanhun unit and Baekhyun solo... Fans will be at eachothers throats...

So much is happening... SO MUCH IS HAPPENING!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I‘m not part of the chinese fandom, so I don‘t care if they fight or not. They buy albums and the rest is irrelevant, lol.
They also do hella awesome projects like building schools and donating money etc!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Who TF knows!
Lmao what a stupid thing to do :jisoosmh:
I'd even understand if it was like Luhan or Kris fans hating the rest of EXO, although I wouldn't approve. But this is just :jisoosmh:
 

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Why don't Chanyeol and Sehun fans like each other? :jisoosmh:
Chinese fans are mostly solo stans and rarely like the whole group/often even hate the other members.
That‘s why you see so many different lightsticks at concerts in China, because every member has their own fanbase with their own colour or fandom name.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Lmao what a stupid thing to do :jisoosmh:
I'd even understand if it was like Luhan or Kris fans hating the rest of EXO, although I wouldn't approve. But this is just :jisoosmh:
They're solo stans! 'Nuff said! They love just the 1 member!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper and Darkseid
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m an EXO-L, so I’ll of course be buying Chanhun’s and Baekhyun’s albums.

However I’m Minseok biased, and with him in the military it means I also get to sit back and watch the Baidu bars go mental :taemsip:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Pray for Baekhyun, his chinese fanbase doesn't stand a chance against Yeol and Sehun fanbase craziness and if they join forces then damn.
But on the other hand, if the ChanHun fanbases aren't able to get along and it escalates into a war between them, the Baekhyun fanbase has a chance of standing strong!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Chinese fans are mostly solo stans and rarely like the whole group/often even hate the other members.
That‘s why you see so many different lightsticks at concerts in China, because every member has their own fanbase with their own colour or fandom name.
I need to move to China :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread