COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Shop โ… The ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ Shop โ… (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Omg yes, that would be awesome :maheart:
ok so the signature is done i think..... :sanapray:
(i'll make the avatar with the animated santa hat tomorrow, it's freaking almost 12 am over here so i should go bed soon)
i am giving you two versions, an animated one and png one in case you not digging the animated stuff etc
and obviously the png one is also better quality wise so yeah , maybe you prefer that
it surprises me it took me a couple hours to make this, god oh god but ah well i love to photoshop so it's worth my time :junweary::lisalaugh::jenniesmug::rosesmug:

i like the result myself but it's not for me, it's for you so i hope senpai likes it too
:bigcatlove::junweary::wimwim::sanapray:
(i fkin hope it does not take forever to load for you or others)

BTW...I ALSO SPLIT UP THE ANIMATED ONE..... into two files/images , so i could put the gingerbread man in with more frame seconds making him look like he is less freaking out and making the snowflake more smoothly moving about but the forum would not approve.....see spoiler below
this would of been better, seperate frame seconds for both sides and also making the signature as a whole less big in file size so faster to load, but the freakin forum putting a space between it faks it up, see how the snowflake is also better in this lol....:sadcat:

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok so the signature is done i think..... :sanapray:
(i'll make the avatar with the animated santa hat tomorrow, it's freaking almost 12 am over here so i should go bed soon)
i am giving you two versions, an animated one and png one in case you not digging the animated stuff etc
and obviously the png one is also better quality wise so yeah , maybe you prefer that
it surprises me it took me a couple hours to make this, god oh god but ah well i love to photoshop so it's worth my time :junweary::lisalaugh::jenniesmug::rosesmug:

i like the result myself but it's not for me, it's for you so i hope senpai likes it too
:bigcatlove::junweary::wimwim::sanapray:
(i fkin hope it does not take forever to load for you or others)

BTW...I ALSO SPLIT UP THE ANIMATED ONE..... into two files/images , so i could put the gingerbread man in with more frame seconds making him look like he is less freaking out and making the snowflake more smoothly moving about but the forum would not approve.....see spoiler below
this would of been better, seperate frame seconds for both sides and also making the signature as a whole less big in file size so faster to load, but the freakin forum putting a space between it faks it up, see how the snowflake is also better in this lol....:sadcat:
HOLY CRAP ITS GORGEOUS! :maheart:
I love it soo much ahhh
It is better in the second one yeah, shame it doesn't work out but I'm so happy with the results anyways, thank you so much. And don't worry,, take your time, I know this stuff can be time consuming.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
HOLY CRAP ITS GORGEOUS! :maheart:
I love it soo much ahhh
It is better in the second one yeah, shame it doesn't work out but I'm so happy with the results anyways, thank you so much. And don't worry,, take your time, I know this stuff can be time consuming.
omg yay so happy you love it, that makes it worth while even more :bigcatlove: :sanapray::sakUwu::taesquish:
i will enjoy making you the santa dp tomorrow, ft Baekhyun :jenniesmug:
maybe @notthatmarko could add a little something in the css signature area to make it go away, just for you (and well future member's graphics, it would give peopel options honestly) - so you could have a better looking signature? :jisoosmh::lisalaugh:
maybe if you ask him nicely , i think it might be possible code wise

oh btw thanks so much for the credit โ™ฅ is it possible to make it link to my christmas shop thread?
thanks again for requesting, the honor is amazing :lovelycooky:

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg yay so happy you love it, that makes it worth while even more :bigcatlove: :sanapray::sakUwu::taesquish:
i will enjoy making you the santa dp tomorrow, ft Baekhyun :jenniesmug:
maybe @notthatmarko could add a little something in the css signature area to make it go away, just for you (and well future member's graphics, it would give peopel options honestly) - so you could have a better looking signature? :jisoosmh::lisalaugh:
maybe if you ask him nicely , i think it might be possible code wise

oh btw thanks so much for the credit โ™ฅ is it possible to make it link to my christmas shop thread?
thanks again for requesting, the honor is amazing :lovelycooky:
Oh yeah, I thought it did that already but I'll get on it right now :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Oh yeah, I thought it did that already but I'll get on it right now :sanapray:
thanks so much dear
also, i think you missed it, but after i posted the reply i quickly changed my mind and changed my post, from profile link to asking linking to christmas shop thread instead , so people can directly see stuff lol, could you?....... sorry for being a pain in the ass :junweary:

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
thanks so much dear
also, i think you missed it, but after i posted the reply i quickly changed my mind and changed my post, from profile link to asking linking to christmas shop thread instead , so people can directly see stuff lol, could you?....... sorry for being a pain in the ass :junweary:
Lol it's all good, will do :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Lol it's all good, will do :sanapray:
when i told you i was going to give you an animated santa dp i had NO IDEA it was going to NOT FIT IN with the signature theme look :junweary:
i had struggles to make it look ''ok''
but the option to apply it to one of the original photos made no sense either since they not even close to christmas color theme
(i hate this because i love the signature result but the dp is little less because i did not think things through:nayeonisdone:)

if you hate it , let me know
also made one with the other guy but thought this one looked little bit better:wimwim:

hi shinee! i'm interested in an animated santa dp, but before i request it, would it be possible for you to show me a sample of how it'd look like? :wimwim:
don't look too much at the above, the santa hat just really does not fit well together with the signature image theme i made
i think the signature image is real nice but yeah, the two don't go well together unfortunately or maybe you think it looks alright
not sure what you mean with ''animated santa dp'' exactly but i assumed a santa hat
if you have a photo of an idol you wanted an animated santa hat on(pick a photo with good color scheme concerning christmas if you want it to look nice), that probably will be better looking , color and elemantal wise than what you see above
+ it is not the only santa hat i can apply on your idol but unfortunately i do not have premade examples as nobody else requested anything before vikki like that

Ahsoka

โšก๏ธLightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
when i told you i was going to give you an animated santa dp i had NO IDEA it was going to NOT FIT IN with the signature theme look :junweary:
i had struggles to make it look ''ok''
but the option to apply it to one of the original photos made no sense either since they not even close to christmas color theme
(i hate this because i love the signature result but the dp is little less because i did not think things through:nayeonisdone:)

if you hate it , let me know
also made one with the other guy but thought this one looked little bit better:wimwim:

don't look too much at the above, the santa hat just really does not fit well together with the signature image theme i made
i think the signature image is real nice but yeah, the two don't go well together unfortunately or maybe you think it looks alright
not sure what you mean with ''animated santa dp'' exactly but i assumed a santa hat
if you have a photo of an idol you wanted an animated santa hat on(pick a photo with good color scheme concerning christmas if you want it to look nice), that probably will be better looking , color and elemantal wise than what you see above
I like it :maheart:
Thank you so much, I'll give you the points rn

Reactions Received
KS Coins
actually imma yolo it

Username : ohmygay
Type of request : dp
Photos :
Text : none :)
Special effect? : make it snowing

Type of request : signature
Photos :
1606788923104.png
Special effect? : surprise me :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
actually imma yolo it

Photos :
Special effect? : make it snowing

Type of request : signature
Photos :
1606788923104.png
Special effect? : surprise me :sanapray:
awesome you requested , thanks โ™ฅ
love it you gave me png files:lisalaugh::sanapray:
i hope this set is going to be epic as i really am not proud of vikki's dp and only like the signature
i just really prefer giving someone an end result where both pieces look good:wimwim::mgblush:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
GZB
Ship
Username : honeyfornomoney
Photos :
1606836665464.png
Effects: Idk, just smth sparkly. Maybe something with stars. But yeah, just smth sparkly uwu I'm sure you will make it awesome :*
Text: none

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
Username : honeyfornomoney
Photos :
1606836665464.png
Effects: Idk, just smth sparkly. Maybe something with stars. But yeah, just smth sparkly uwu I'm sure you will make it awesome :*
Text: none
thank you for requesting in the end, the honor is real
โ™ฅ i'll be on yours asap after i done with @ohmygay :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread