the cool thing about kpop source forums (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Omg true. Though I don't know if I could ever part with Darkyoda. It's been my name for so long :maheart:
Same...I've been taemkitten forever. I considered Taemin but :| as tempting as it was I just had to stay with taemkitten
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want to change my username again, but people like lexusuwu too much. Also, I’ve used lexuswoo ever since I was 12 and it’ll be hard to part ways with it.
:yolk:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Same...I've been taemkitten forever. I considered Taemin but :| as tempting as it was I just had to stay with taemkitten
I want to change my username again, but people like lexusuwu too much. Also, I’ve used lexuswoo ever since I was 12 and it’ll be hard to part ways with it.
:yolk:
We're emotionally attached to online names guys. Are we weird? :maheart::maheart::maheart::maheart:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I've always wanted to have a cool username but like...I've used Twenty One and then an idol name since 2012 and then just TwentyOneJongdae has been my name for nearly a year so I don't think I'll ever be able to change it, I love it too much :yolk:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
all the usernames you always wanted to have aren't taken :queen:
​
I actually wanted to take @Panda originally and there has been pretty big forums that actually have had that available before (probably cause everyone thought such simple name would be taken already), but well I'll settle with @blueberries just as well and wouldn't have been right to rob @Panda from their name :pepeheart:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
@/jimin was already taken though:pandasad:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I'd feel awkward using a different username at this point. :<

idk i just think igloo fits me too well for me to ever change my name
@emanresu u rly came through xd :sanapray:
Ok, my mind just got blown. emanresu is username backwards, how did I never realized this. :yolk:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I'd feel awkward using a different username at this point. :<


Ok, my mind just got blown. emanresu is username backwards, how did I never realized this. :yolk:
it's ok i think most people don't even know
i didn't know until i asked him
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I actually wanted to take @Panda originally and there has been pretty big forums that actually have had that available before (probably cause everyone thought such simple name would be taken already), but well I'll settle with @blueberries just as well and wouldn't have been right to rob @Panda from their name :pepeheart:
I’m so sorry :sanapray:
blueberries is such a cute name tho:pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread