the cool thing about kpop source forums (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
New name, new identity, tho I kinda miss Belgian_ELF
Same though :llama_laugh:

Not that i could have used that as disguise, lot of people just guessed straight away
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I think I'd feel awkward using a different username at this point. :<


Ok, my mind just got blown. emanresu is username backwards, how did I never realized this. :yolk:
Oh
My
God

HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS BEFORE?????

Also, I don't think I would be able to part with this username at this point. I'm too attached to it.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I have no originality, I can’t think of a username I wouldn’t get bored of so I just use my nickname.

I want to change my username again, but people like lexusuwu too much. Also, I’ve used lexuswoo ever since I was 12 and it’ll be hard to part ways with it.
:yolk:
Please don’t, it’s just too perfect :pandasad:

New name, new identity, tho I kinda miss Belgian_ELF
I miss Belgi too 😢
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Same...I've been taemkitten forever. I considered Taemin but :| as tempting as it was I just had to stay with taemkitten
But if you're Taemin we could be best friends. :joysip:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Wicked

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Wicked

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread