- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
They all love eachother so much! It is so amazing and so cute! They all loks so comfortable and I love it so, so much! They are all so cute!
I love how they give so much love to Kun and really appreciate him! I also find it very interesting who they pick as the members who act cute the most! I have said it before and will say it again, Winwin acts more like an older brother with WayV!
I love how they give so much love to Kun and really appreciate him! I also find it very interesting who they pick as the members who act cute the most! I have said it before and will say it again, Winwin acts more like an older brother with WayV!
@Belgizen @Pigeon @JakeyWantsCakey @Queen @KurdishLuvie@Moonbinlove @Crackhead @onedaily @mysteric @baekk @wayvoutsold @Mayah @yerewenseuljoy @Joy @Yolks @maruif
@JungYoda (Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Hendery )
@Jimimis (All except Jaehyun)
@JungYoda (Doyoung, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Hendery )
@Jimimis (All except Jaehyun)
Last edited: