- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
It's the real deal! Anticipate ^^
Even the 47![]()
Comeback of the yearA date has not been revealed yet it seems
@Abeamus @goyo @Ozymandias @blueberries @lexus @Tir @perhapz @Riasama @Bara @Ireneisbaee @Minuteman @Queen @Son Na Eun @Reo @Bopper @ChaseMeJiYoo @Joy
Feels like a longer hiatus than Park BomComeback of the year![]()
Where are you going?Looks like I'll miss the big comeback
Well you're half right. A queen is coming back but it's not Jessica. You were summoned because I saw a video saying "JOY" on my YT feed and I remembered you and I missed you. How you doin sis?I dont get the thread. Is jessica coming back? Why am I summoned? I'm a ghost here![]()
You're secretly shookt
You'll find outWhere are you going?![]()
Anticipate!Oh snap.