- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Lmao true but it depends on the person if they prefer to get info in an audio form or written formGoogle gives you the same tea for 13 minutes less
![]()
I am very sure that at least in Germany no manager would sell a date of an artist without the consent of the artist.I think it is like this in every entertainment business right??? In every country?
In my country its very common lolI am very sure that at least in Germany no manager would sell a date of an artist without the consent of the artist.
I really can't imagine it. If the idol would just phone a conversation with the manager he would go toprison for a few years and he would get no other artist to work with him. The medias would lynch him only if the idol made such claims in the media.In my country its very common lol
There two types of idol dating here
1. Purely just a meetup and yes you pay too just to meet secretly
2. You get to squeak the bed with her and yes you pay as well
But it depends on the artist, its freedom choices I guess from the idols perspective
Really in germany nothing like this hapoening
Well in here, the manager acts as the PIMP and the idols are actually the one needs the money sometimeI really can't imagine it. If the idol would just phone a conversation with the manager he would go toprison for a few years and he would get no other artist to work with him. The medias would lynch him only if the idol made such claims in the media.
I can imagine idols going on a date with a sponsor voluntarily or wannabe idols spending a night with a higherup voluntarily in order to get a role/song, but involuntarily it would be rape. That said rapes and forced prostitution (mostly foreigners so) happens in Germany like in any other land, so does drugging in clubs or most likely sexparties for some higher ups, but I guess this will be more voluntarily, because prostitution isn't illegal anymore and noone would risk their reputation by going to unserious firms when they can clearly pay off higher escorts. So I guess you can never be absolutely sure, but this behaviour you will only find in a very few managers in Germany if at all, who don't deserve to be called human beings.