- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I legitimately like watching teen romances/comedies, even if I'm not as much of a teen anymore (19), they can be a guilty pleasure of mine.
I enjoy the classics like Mean Girls, Clueless, Freaky Friday/Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (?), Scott Pilgrim (let's count it tbh), and I even enjoy The Duff (2015) as a real guilty pleasure bc I find Mae Whitman to be cute and charming.
But I was watching video essays for Sierra Burgess is a Big Loser (?) and the Kissing Booth and they just rub me the wrong way. Are there any good teen comedies/romances nowadays or are they just shallow with not a lot of fun :/ They seem so disingenuous to me or the plot is just.....?????? Like I can have a sucky plot and still have fun but I do'nt get these nowadays, they're just cringey
AM I GROWING UP?
I enjoy the classics like Mean Girls, Clueless, Freaky Friday/Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (?), Scott Pilgrim (let's count it tbh), and I even enjoy The Duff (2015) as a real guilty pleasure bc I find Mae Whitman to be cute and charming.
But I was watching video essays for Sierra Burgess is a Big Loser (?) and the Kissing Booth and they just rub me the wrong way. Are there any good teen comedies/romances nowadays or are they just shallow with not a lot of fun :/ They seem so disingenuous to me or the plot is just.....?????? Like I can have a sucky plot and still have fun but I do'nt get these nowadays, they're just cringey
AM I GROWING UP?