- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I am remembering my emo phase and damn... Those were some times!
I remember when I was like 11 or 12 listening to shit like this thinking it is the best song ever and has the deepest lyrics, all the while crying my eyes out!
I also read stories on wattpad and quotev! All that shit about wolf packs! My favorites were the stories about these poor abused female omegas who were all beat up by the leaders of the pack, only for it to turn out that the son of the alpha, the biggest and meanest of them all is her mate. The omega will then get rejected and will run away! She will find a new pack and will return in a few years all sexy and powerful and makes her mate regret ever rejecting her!
There was a shit ton of them I read... I read a LOT of stories like that... a LOT....
I even made Quotev quizzes! like this one!
I remember when I was like 11 or 12 listening to shit like this thinking it is the best song ever and has the deepest lyrics, all the while crying my eyes out!
I also read stories on wattpad and quotev! All that shit about wolf packs! My favorites were the stories about these poor abused female omegas who were all beat up by the leaders of the pack, only for it to turn out that the son of the alpha, the biggest and meanest of them all is her mate. The omega will then get rejected and will run away! She will find a new pack and will return in a few years all sexy and powerful and makes her mate regret ever rejecting her!
There was a shit ton of them I read... I read a LOT of stories like that... a LOT....
I even made Quotev quizzes! like this one!
Last edited: