Appreciation The Evolution Of Seolhyun (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
The Evolution Of Seolhyun



Come Seolhyun stans.

Lets follow along as Pretty Seolhyun grows up from Baby Seolhyun to The World's Perfect Woman.



Look how cute she is! She has the same smile!!!!



Cute little Seolhyun...



School photo!



She had the famous Korean hair popular circa mid 2000s



High school Seolhyun!



Cute face!



Starting to resemble the Seolhyun we know!



Even closer! SO CUTE!



Even older!



Near Debut (I think!)



Circa 2014 Seolhyun! God her smile...... So cute.....



And.....



THE WORLD's PERFECT WOMAN!





That's it.

There isn't anymore.


But now that you know Evolution you are a true scholar.


Praise be Seolhyun!
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
She is amazing. I was watching the badges’ page and to my surprise, I’m the only one who have her. How can that be ! It’s freakin Seolhyun guys :pandamad:

Great post 😍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread