The Fan War That Never Ends (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
[theqoo] WORLD CLASS IDOLS WHO WILL CAUSE THE BIGGEST FANWARS AMONG THE FANS
Posted on August 07, 2019


Socrates, Jesus, Buddah and Confusius
To be honest, the 2 in the center will cause the biggest fanwar

original post: here

1. Looks like Buddah went through a diet....

2. But Buddah is purposely posing so his proportions look better? Look at him standing at the back to make his face smaller tsk tsk

3. Just from the visuals alone, Buddah is the one top

4. Jesus-nim: hymn master, main vocal
Buddah: Buddhist scriptures' rapper

5. Jesus' fandom has so many extreme fans... their pressure against the other fandoms are no joke. And Buddah's fandom do too many anti behaviours... it's seriously severe..

6. Yah, Buddah is for sure the main rapper and visual. Look at him being the god-physical there ㄷㄷBuddah-handsome <3

7. I'm a muggle and I find Jesus so-so... there are too many business posts about him and too many akgaes in the fandom...

8. Visual - Buddah
Popularity - Jesus
Hungry - Socrates
Chinese' pick - Confusius

9. I'm an all-fan and I like them all so I'm having a hard time when they get hate...

10. It looks like Socrates is dancing to Open Up
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
LOL
IMG_1921.JPG

Always thot Buddha looked like this, picture above must be pre-debut n just after debut Buddha. Later on that Buddha had a fat Elvis era before ascending into Nirvana. Stan a evolving/changing/growing /non-stagnating Buddha. No comments on the others, I never looked much into Confucius-didn't he have rival fandom too that of Lao Tzu. (Or r they the same idol just different language or Confucius is English name?)
I don't hate any of them.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL
IMG_1921.JPG

Always thot Buddha looked like this, picture above must be pre-debut n just after debut Buddha. Later on that Buddha had a fat Elvis era before ascending into Nirvana. Stan a evolving/changing/growing /non-stagnating Buddha. No comments on the others, I never looked much into Confucius-didn't he have rival fandom too that of Lao Tzu. (Or r they the same idol just different language or Confucius is English name?)
I don't hate any of them.
PRE DEBUT BUDDHA LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
socrates daddy ftw
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread