The final ranking for GP999 is just✨xenophobia✨ *SPOILERS* (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
mnet probably hates hb but nothing they could do, they got damn lucky she did not make center.
It really seems like they fully underestimated the power of boy group stans. Mnet made it very clear that they didn't want her to make it since we could barely notice her existence during some episodes, but here we are. Bahi being there is the biggest reason why I'd believe this lineup wasn't rigged lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
as this week played out they did almost everything to get more non K group in the lineup.

Every single reveal was to get c or j girls in.

I though they might panic and add 3 planet passes.
from what i saw, the only people I saw being pushed in the final week were dayeon and suyeon so I can't really say I saw any push for foreign trainees at the last minute they even tried to make ruiqi look like a brat
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
from what i saw, the only people I saw being pushed in the final week were dayeon and suyeon so I can't really say I saw any push for foreign trainees at the last minute they even tried to make ruiqi look like a brat
They did show Xiaoting and Hikaru being 9th and 10th, didn't they? Pretty sure that was just to make sure at least one of them would get in, possibly out of 9K fear.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They did show Xiaoting and Hikaru being 9th and 10th, didn't they? Pretty sure that was just to make sure at least one of them would get in, possibly out of 9K fear.
yeah but they did it in season 4 from what i remember i don't think it was a push really or rather not more than the past seasons
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,509
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
from what i saw, the only people I saw being pushed in the final week were dayeon and suyeon so I can't really say I saw any push for foreign trainees at the last minute they even tried to make ruiqi look like a brat
Ruiqi and Yaning were dead girls walking they had like no Korean support and the bad press. I think the editing was just to try to get the int folks to back off. Personally i liked Ruiqi and thought she was the gc choice like chaeyeon and chungha. They did kinda give yaning some redemption with the chat segments ..

from the early numbers saving Xiaoting was the best they could do from c group, but that killed Yurinas int support and maybe her K support.


1634914309121.png
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
Oh man, just got sad realizing that none of the members probably speak any Chinese, and based on what we've seen Xiaoting isn't super confident in her Korean either. I sure hope she won't feel too lonely. IZ*ONE had three Japanese members and Chaeyeon could speak Japanese, so it really wasn't an issue then.

This suuuucks. :pandasad:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,711
Reactions Received
93,509
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,443
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
People just did not vote look at these Raw vote counts.
HB with 500k has the most raw votes.

The app was a bad deal but they sponsored the show so mo money.

All the structured voting just masked the problem.

And the show had poor view numbers.

I would have voted but the app did not work on blue stacks heck could not even search it up.


1634923770134.png


The more i watch these shows i think AKS has it right sell albums for a vote.
i prefer someone buying 20 things over making 20 bot accounts.

They should have known they were in monster trouble when HB got way way way more views and likes than the bulk of the top girls in the OOO mission.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kamistar and Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread