Appreciation The first figures I pre-ordered finally arrived today :mahart: (2 Viewers)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I preordered these together way back in June last year knowing I wouldn't be able to see them until at least January (their official release date), but I knew the wait would be worth it. Now I currently own 4 nendoroid figures! There are also 3 more pre-orders as well and i'll hopefully add more to that list soon.

Here I have Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia and Hanako kun from Toilet Bound Hanako-kun! This is how i've decided to pose them currently but I might change them around later~ It seems like I like posing them with knifes :pandatea:

(please ignore the state of my desk)



Aren't they adorable :maheart:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
they're so cute!!! i wanna start collecting them
They're not exactly cheap but I really think they're worth the money and so much more! The fact that you can pose them and they always come with so many character specific props is so nice, they have a huge attention to detail~
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Those are so cute and cool.

Collections like this are really good. How many are there?
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
.
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
598
Reactions Received
1,346
Location
♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
Gender
Male
They're not exactly cheap but I really think they're worth the money and so much more! The fact that you can pose them and they always come with so many character specific props is so nice, they have a huge attention to detail~
i can imagine it being quite expensive but they look really high quality
i'm gonna try collecting jojo figures when i'm not so broke :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
How many nendoroid figures? The numbers for these are 1333 for Toga and 1341 for Hanako so there's at least that many ehe
Oh my god!

I hope you win the lottery so you can collect them all really fast!
:pandahappy: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread