- Joined
- 2 July 2019
- Messages
- 4,814
- Reactions Received
- 19,142
- Location
- 3ᑢ 273⁷
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I preordered these together way back in June last year knowing I wouldn't be able to see them until at least January (their official release date), but I knew the wait would be worth it. Now I currently own 4 nendoroid figures! There are also 3 more pre-orders as well and i'll hopefully add more to that list soon.
Here I have Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia and Hanako kun from Toilet Bound Hanako-kun! This is how i've decided to pose them currently but I might change them around later~ It seems like I like posing them with knifes
(please ignore the state of my desk)
Aren't they adorable
Here I have Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia and Hanako kun from Toilet Bound Hanako-kun! This is how i've decided to pose them currently but I might change them around later~ It seems like I like posing them with knifes
(please ignore the state of my desk)
Aren't they adorable