the first kpop song you ever listened to? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Kill this love by Blackpink
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
gangnam style
everyone has probably heard that song though
Ofc ive heard of it before I knew the kpop groups and stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Itto

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Fantastic baby by Big Bang
 
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG SUPER JUNIOR'S SORRY SORRY and 2NE1'S I DON'T CARE!!! wow the nostalgia these songs give me is insane!! I actually don't remember how I got to listen to these songs but I bet it was either through television or our neighbors had a copy of this song in a cd HAHAHHAHA
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread