Appreciation The First KPS User To Reach 30K Likes - JungYoda (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
But jess has been quiet this year when I joined kps, she was much more active when I joined akp n was more active there. No fault. :nekoshy: (Not sure abt all these new emojis, gonna use them but maybe hit n miss.)
WHERE THE FUCK IS OUR FULL ALBUM :pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:
She's never coming back :sadcat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wth even when he's cute he's hot :sanathink::sanathink::sanathink:
and thanks! :nekolove::nekolove:
Heh Taecyeon is hot no matter what he does, he really oozes manly charm :nekoshy:

umm cough anyways how did you manage to post so much just in two months? :d you are pretty high on that most posts list too :D
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Heh Taecyeon is hot no matter what he does, he really oozes manly charm :nekoshy:

umm cough anyways how did you manage to post so much just in two months? :d you are pretty high on that most posts list too :D
Remember when Taec and Jess were dating? :jenniesmug:
Our GFriend artist thread is very active so I think most of my posts come from there :taemsip:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,926
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,535
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Remember when Taec and Jess were dating? :jenniesmug:
Our GFriend artist thread is very active so I think most of my posts come from there :taemsip:
I had forgotten omg :jisoosmh:
Well 2PM boys really got along with SNSDs girls huh :taesip:

why are all these emojis facing right they should face other way around for it to make more sense for text :kijoongstare:

So that's the way to go huh, well no wonder why I'm stuck with 2k I pretty much never go to artist threads oops :ilovebread:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I had forgotten omg :jisoosmh:
Well 2PM boys really got along with SNSDs girls huh :taesip:

why are all these emojis facing right they should face other way around for it to make more sense for text :kijoongstare:

So that's the way to go huh, well no wonder why I'm stuck with 2k I pretty much never go to artist threads oops :ilovebread:
Pretty sure Jay and Jess had a thing too :taemsip:
It's fine only 3 artist threads are majorly active anyway xD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pretty sure Jay and Jess had a thing too :taemsip:
It's fine only 3 artist threads are majorly active anyway xD
Probably, Jay looks like a guy that gets around. And tbf we still don't know why he was kicked out of JYP and 2PM so.. :joysip:

Huh maybe i should try to help with activity then I feel bad xd Though artist threads aren't really my thing, never were around them in akp either.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Probably, Jay looks like a guy that gets around. And tbf we still don't know why he was kicked out of JYP and 2PM so.. :joysip:

Huh maybe i should try to help with activity then I feel bad xd Though artist threads aren't really my thing, never were around them in akp either.
Wasn't he kicked out for the racist things he said to Korea on Myspace? Well tbh I don't remember the whole thing well :zoomeyes:

Yeah I mean it's hard to get into the groove of it since on AKP we never used them xD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wasn't he kicked out for the racist things he said to Korea on Myspace? Well tbh I don't remember the whole thing well :zoomeyes:

Yeah I mean it's hard to get into the groove of it since on AKP we never used them xD
He said some things about koreans being into skinship and such as trainee, people dig those out and made them big deal, he was sent to USA to cool things off a bit. But he was actually returning to 2PM after bit of down period and then there was another issue or so JYP has stated it but to this day it has never been stated by anyone what it was, so there has been just crazy amount of conspiracy theories, that are mostly ridiculous like him getting female idols pregnant or other 2PM members being racist towards him cause he's american and smoking him out or even that JYPs lover cheated JYP with him- i have seen the wildest stuff rly xd
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
He said some things about koreans being into skinship and such as trainee, people dig those out and made them big deal, he was sent to USA to cool things off a bit. But he was actually returning to 2PM after bit of down period and then there was another issue or so JYP has stated it but to this day it has never been stated by anyone what it was, so there has been just crazy amount of conspiracy theories, that are mostly ridiculous like him getting female idols pregnant or other 2PM members being racist towards him cause he's american and smoking him out or even that JYPs lover cheated JYP with him- i have seen the wildest stuff rly xd
Wow well the whole Jay Park thing escapes me anyway. Never really liked the guy. Actually, never like guys in Kpop in general those days xD. I legit only listened to BB and Beast lol. The scandals that I remember well though are the top 3;
1. T-ara Bullying Scandal
2. Bom Drug Scandal
3. Jessica Kicked Out Scandal

These had their fair share of conspiracy too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread