The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY (2 Viewers)

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
You are both so underrated it hurts. Much love. <3

I know, it makes me sad.:sadcat:
Much love to you too:nekolove::nekolove:
 
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Who is your bias in TWICE?

All of them but mostly Jihyo & Sana
 
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
You are both so underrated it hurts. Much love. <3


I'm still a nugu but I'm okay:yolk:
 

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
How was your day?


I have exams for 3 weeks so I'm 100% stressed
 

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
Which food do you crave the most right now? :sj_weary:

Miso Soup:llama_ramen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
I don't know much about you guys, so... which groups do you stan? :nekolove:

I stan so many groups, I can't even count all of them. 6
Examples: NCT, SHINee, CLC, EXO, Mamamoo, 1TEAM, A.C.E. and many more...:pepeheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
Do you own any physical kpop albums or merch?

I own a lot of albums & merch mostly Red velvet, EXO and SHINee though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
Who was your first ult bias?

My first bias was actually Jonghyun and then now my ults are Sehun and Baekhyun
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
Which kpop group is the most underrated one?

1TEAM, A.C.E, Stellar and Dreamcatcher

Number 1 is A.C.E
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
How many hours do you sleep?

2 because of exams
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY

baekk

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
.
Pineapple pizza, yes or yes? :chickill:

Honestly, I love pineapple pizza.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and FANCY
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Damn, Baekk you are so fast:zoomeyes:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
How was your day?

I am a little tired but I am good
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Which food do you crave the most right now? :sj_weary:

Pizza
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I don't know much about you guys, so... which groups do you stan? :nekolove:

Mostly Twice
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Do you own any physical kpop albums or merch?

Yes, but 3 albums & a lightstick. I need more!!:queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Who was your first ult bias?

Jihyo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Which kpop group is the most underrated one?

PRISTIN
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
How many hours do you sleep?

11 hours, I sleep a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread