The Floppiest ANON- Baekk + FANCY (2 Viewers)

Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pineapple pizza, yes or yes? :chickill:

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Weirdest food combination that you like

Hmmmm....Tuna fish and spaghetti with tomato sauce. I know its gross
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Who is your bias in RV :sj_weary:

Yeri, A actually goddess
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Baechu and baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My questions are kinda boring :umjicry: but guess who I am! :jenniesmug:

I am not sure, I am still a nugu :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Marry F**k Kill- EXO & RV:chickill:


EXO:
Marry: Baekhyun
F**k: Sehun
Kill: No one, I love them all

RV:
Marry: Joy
F**k: Joy
Kill: :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: FANCY and Baechu

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite users & why?

@Mayah, She is a good person to talk to
@wayvoutsold, an ACTUALLY ANGEL
@FANCY, My senpai treats me right
@Soleski, She always protects me even if I am wrong, I love her :nekolove:
 
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Angry
Reactions: baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Angry
Reactions: baekk
Joined
30 April 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
307
Location
𝐼𝓃 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Nayeon is approaching you. There's an equal chance she'll hug you or stab you. Do you run or stay?

I will do anything Nayeon says to do, if she says jump off the mountain. I WILL JUMP
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread