- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Better than Targaryen kuro?![]()
Better than Targaryen kuro?![]()
Still ready to welcome her backwe'll see, spam queen kuro may be back
no uBest niece![]()
you shall see her very soon in her evolved formStill ready to welcome her back![]()
ur not my unnie tho what do i call youcall me something cute too![]()
something cuteur not my unnie tho what do i call you![]()
yes stan loonaaww my princess posting Loona content. I did my job well
I'll try my best to think of smthsomething cute
yes stan loona![]()
I'll try my best to think of smth![]()
wow who knewI've always been dead. I'm a ghost.
I just gotta state the obviouswow who knew![]()