- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
Fuck you guys entirelyI'm changing this to @lexus because I forgot I tease her for how young she is.
This is so rude because it makes sense in context!!!!Dumbest thing you've heard in a while?
![]()
that's the amazing part about posting this with a single screenshotThis is so rude because it makes sense in context!!!!
I had to read through 7 pages in 5 minutes lmaoclearly this person hasn't read some of the questions that have been asked in it
also everything raymond and i have said so far![]()
lay doesn't remind you of a pothead?Best Exo singer? subunit? former member?
Singer: D.O or Chen
Sub-unit: CBX
Former: Luhan and it's simply because he reminds me of a pothead.
Wait he left the group?lay doesn't remind you of a pothead?
![]()
ARE YOU IMPLYING HE LEFT!?!?lay doesn't remind you of a pothead?
![]()
I had a stroke trying to read thisDumbest thing you've heard in a while?
Do dumb ads cunt because I've heard a couple while listening to spotify right now![]()
I thought it was only me lmaoI had a stroke trying to read this![]()
Omg the typoI had a stroke trying to read this![]()
I want to grab and you just-Dumbest thing you've heard in a while?
That @lexus is 24
also
![]()
DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT FREE MEANS YOU DUMBASS!!?!?!?!