The Future Canadian Hobo Anon (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE POWERPUFF GIRLS. I'LL EVEN THROW A DVD SET AT YOU
a dvd set... that is like.. so... ten years ago. :welp:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ray should write a Trisha and Woohyun fic
Oh and why? It's me again cont. from before, that is all for now.


We appreciate it :sanapray:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh and why? It's me again cont. from before, that is all for now.

I think this is for the TMNT thing so I'm sorry but I'm dumb.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Tell us your KS or just kpop superhero origin story in brief. One sentence or short paragraph.

My friends told me to join and now here I am as a mod who can punish you flops
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd have to throw down if this became a thing
:pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
... Once upon a time there was a blonde girl who was like, "OMG guys.. I heard that if you do a mukbang it will make your hair grow faster..."
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If you were all Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Splinter or Shredder or that Rhino or sidekick baddie, which one would you be? Or even April or Casey? Your own answers, and pick one character for the other anon group members.

Idk I want to be the hot one :wimwim:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread