TV The Gifted: Graduation (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is anyone here watching this series?
It's a Thai school drama with superpowers, pretty well directed, and currently at Ep. 6 (there will be 13 episodes).
Btw, this is a second season, so if you're interested I suggest watching the first season here (also 13 eps, and all are on YouTube):


Anyway, for those who watched today's episode: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? :llama_shook:
As someone whose favs are Korn and Mon, I... :pepeslippy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: PrideInBaek
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
DADFRYGHDFH I only just saw this thread and YES I WATCH IT! I've been screaming about it too. Last night's episode was a doozy The lady is getting on my nerves! My PangWave heart was crying
 
  • Love
Reactions: FaceMcShooty
Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
604
Reactions Received
2,196
Location
Thousand Cuts
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
DADFRYGHDFH I only just saw this thread and YES I WATCH IT! I've been screaming about it too. Last night's episode was a doozy The lady is getting on my nerves! My PangWave heart was crying
Ghhh, ikr! Ms Ladda >>>>>> Ms Darin :llama_flirt:
Yep, that did sound like a breakup!

What a mess, Namtarn's comeback will be this:

:pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread