News The Head of Instagram supports Monsta X (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The Head of Instagram, Adam Mosseri, said he is a fan of Monsta X and is starting to become interested in Kpop because of them. He even attended the pre-recording for Monsta X's final stage for Alligator on Inkigayo! You can read the full article here:

Here's the pic from when they met!



And as the cherry on top, it looks like he's even delved into their dance practices! Here, he links their Hero dance practice.


Honestly, when I went to sleep last night, I couldn't even imagine waking up to something like this. It kinda feels like the simulation is glitching, but in the best way lol
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,180
Reactions Received
4,085
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So many groups have potential to be world known wide and it's amazing! Monsta X is one of those groups too!

Also stimulator been glitching since Trump became a president
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kelly and lexus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My literal thoughts a couple hours ago when I saw his post was, "Holy shit, the simulation is glitching!"
It's fine, I'm not freaking out at all (LOOK AT THESE BOYS GO! :pepeheart:)
Lol, exactly. Monsta X are receiving so much love from so many people and it is the best concept!! :pandalove:

I just find it so amusing how he went to Inkigayo though. Like, this is the era we live in. Live your best Monbebe life, Mr Mosseri.

So many groups have potential to be world known wide and it's amazing! Monsta X is one of those groups too!

Also stimulator been glitching since Trump became a president
Yesss! Kpop is continuously reaching a more global audience, and it's super cool to see things like this which solidifies that idea further.

And ahhhh, there's nothing but truth in that. Now I see the simulation glitching as a bad thing. :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crackhead

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,808
Reactions Received
6,359
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,452
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Lol, exactly. Monsta X are receiving so much love from so many people and it is the best concept!! :pandalove:

I just find it so amusing how he went to Inkigayo though. Like, this is the era we live in. Live your best Monbebe life, Mr Mosseri.
He's not the only one, this is their head of Global Creative Programs:


It's just the most random, bizarre thing but still cool. I just kinda wanna know why, seems very odd.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread