- Joined
- 1 August 2019
- Messages
- 2,819
- Reactions Received
- 4,468
- Location
- ☾ the other side of the moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,802
- Fandom
- ☾ gg stan ☽
- Gender
- Bi-Gender
- Pronouns
- ☾ he/she ☽
Don't get me wrong. I like A Girl Like Me but I would replace it with another song.bless your ears
which one ?Don't get me wrong. I like A Girl Like Me but I would replace it with another song.
OH SORRY BUT BLACK TINKERBELL BY CHOCOLATwhich one ?![]()
Stanning an agency has never been so easyI'm so picky picky picky![]()
a solid choiceOH SORRY BUT BLACK TINKERBELL BY CHOCOLAT
elly's hair is my favorite@geegell But seriously the hair is so good in MV for Picky Picky!
the holy trinity of unappreciated girl groupsbless your ears
I'd put underappreciated queen Chococowhich one ?![]()
that video makes me feel like i'm on drugsI'd put underappreciated queen Chococo![]()
that video makes me feel like i'm on drugs![]()
honestly the part where hana and sejeong look like they're about to kiss still messes with me
We all need some drugs now and then lol.
Also Sejeong going super saiyan lmao.