- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 11,564
- Reactions Received
- 42,959
- Location
- Brasil
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,971
- Fandom
- Chahee Lovers
- Gender
- Male
by skinnyChahee
One day at a greek shop,
I met a man selling goddess,
For money he wanted to swap,
But I really wanted some caudices.
"Got any caudices?" asked I.
"For that's how I'll spend my money."
"No caudices here!" said the guy.
He seemed to find it quite funny.
"We've got some lovely @Athena_Raye,
I'll give you a very fine price."
"I'd rather have some gray."
The man blinked rapidly thrice.
The man seemed exceptionally queen,
And his manner was strangely amused.
He wasn't what I would call saline,
Great disdain he noticeably oozed.
Like others, he thought I was odd,
Some say I'm a bit intelligent.
Still he gave me a courteous nod,
As if he thought I was plenty unintelligent.
So in search of my goal I departed,
But before the greek shop could I leave,
The man came running full-hearted,
"I can help you I believe."
"Goddess, caudices, you shall find.
@Athena_Raye, gray, you can get.
You must now open your mind,
And get down to Kpopsource Market.
So to Kpopsource Market I decided to go,
In search of the caudices I craved.
The winds it did eerily blow.
But I felt that the day could be saved.
There were stalls selling @Athena_Raye,
Marbles in many shades.
There were even stalls selling lei
People were scattered from many trades
I was greeted by a peculiar lady,
She seemed to be rather intelligent
I couldn't help thinking she might be quite shady.
I wondered if she was at all unintelligent.
Before I could open my mouth,
She shouted, "For you, I have some caudices!"
I headed towards her, to the south,
Past some @Athena_Raye and goddess.
"But how did you know?" I asked,
"Do you want them or not?" she did say.
Silently, the caudices she passed.
Then vanished before I could pay.
As I walked away I hard a crackle
Or was it, perhaps, a hushed cackle?
Stan Fromis_9 Jisun
One day at a greek shop,
I met a man selling goddess,
For money he wanted to swap,
But I really wanted some caudices.
"Got any caudices?" asked I.
"For that's how I'll spend my money."
"No caudices here!" said the guy.
He seemed to find it quite funny.
"We've got some lovely @Athena_Raye,
I'll give you a very fine price."
"I'd rather have some gray."
The man blinked rapidly thrice.
The man seemed exceptionally queen,
And his manner was strangely amused.
He wasn't what I would call saline,
Great disdain he noticeably oozed.
Like others, he thought I was odd,
Some say I'm a bit intelligent.
Still he gave me a courteous nod,
As if he thought I was plenty unintelligent.
So in search of my goal I departed,
But before the greek shop could I leave,
The man came running full-hearted,
"I can help you I believe."
"Goddess, caudices, you shall find.
@Athena_Raye, gray, you can get.
You must now open your mind,
And get down to Kpopsource Market.
So to Kpopsource Market I decided to go,
In search of the caudices I craved.
The winds it did eerily blow.
But I felt that the day could be saved.
There were stalls selling @Athena_Raye,
Marbles in many shades.
There were even stalls selling lei
People were scattered from many trades
I was greeted by a peculiar lady,
She seemed to be rather intelligent
I couldn't help thinking she might be quite shady.
I wondered if she was at all unintelligent.
Before I could open my mouth,
She shouted, "For you, I have some caudices!"
I headed towards her, to the south,
Past some @Athena_Raye and goddess.
"But how did you know?" I asked,
"Do you want them or not?" she did say.
Silently, the caudices she passed.
Then vanished before I could pay.
As I walked away I hard a crackle
Or was it, perhaps, a hushed cackle?
Stan Fromis_9 Jisun