- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 12,760
- Reactions Received
- 31,598
- Location
- Doyoung's Bed
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 46,298
- Fandom
- NCTzen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
WHO ARE YOU?????mayyybe~ but i know i missed u belgian elf![]()
WHO ARE YOU?????mayyybe~ but i know i missed u belgian elf![]()
that would ruin all the fun if you told u so easilyWHO ARE YOU?????
WHERE SHOULD I KNOW YOU FROM? INSIDE JOKES?that would ruin all the fun if you told u so easily![]()
akp maybeeeeWHERE SHOULD I KNOW YOU FROM? INSIDE JOKES?
I'm her friend so of course she has great friendsYou seem to have some great friends so I hope so too![]()
How do you know me???akp maybeeeejk u probably dont know me
AKP ofc!How do you know me???
HAVE WE TALKEDAKP ofc!![]()
it's because ur a sheep 🐑HAVE WE TALKED
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS I
Maybe once or twiceHAVE WE TALKED
HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS I
NOMaybe once or twice
Maybe just a gut feeling![]()
STOP THISit's because ur a sheep 🐑
baaaaa baaaaa bel 🐑STOP THIS
Maybe ur profile didSTOP THIS
I AM LOOKING FOR THE LAMB SAUCEbaaaaa baaaaa bel 🐑
There other TY fans than Belgian ELFMaybe ur profile did![]()
KEEP LOOKING THENI AM LOOKING FOR THE LAMB SAUCE
I CAN'T FIND THE LAMB SAUCEKEEP LOOKING THEN