18+ The Joke Box (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Make a joke.. Good or bad. Anything goes. . .

How should I start this off... Ooh.. "They say Christmas only comes one time a year, but when I had him, honey, he came multiple times..." "... People say Miley acts like a diva... but don't you have to be talented to be a diva..." and here's always a good cheap shot... "There's something off about Taylor Swift. I can't quite put my finger in it."
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:nekosweat: my life is a joke
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread