Game The Kill List (1 Viewer)

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Happy Friday the 13 my lovelies,


I am you Host/Killer for the “The Kill List”. I currently have three names on my kill list , but one may survive.But I’m not that cruel~ let’s make this a little more fun.

Ill go ahead and reveal my kill list to you. It’s your choice to which one will survive.

Have a happy unlucky Friday the 13
:haylul:

Pretty simple game. Go ahead and comment down below and I’ll show you the “kill list”. You can only pick one.

I will try to give every a personal one of their biases (so I’ll be stalking a lot of profiles :))
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Faerie
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Can I try again with a GG??

**BTW SORN IS SUPERIOR**
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie and potato

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Can I try again with a GG??

**BTW SORN IS SUPERIOR**
Wow what taste and yes you can .
Killer slips away the paper only to hand you a new one with 3 other names . He asks you to chose the one to live. The names are,
Jennie
Joy
And
Seungyeon
 
  • Sad
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread