News The leading Chen anti got doxed (2 Viewers)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
THe leading Chen anti who has been fronting the demand to get Chen kicked out of EXO... was doxed.
EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING from her instagram to her Bank Account info were revealed.

I'm not gonna say what was done to her was right BUT...
She was criticizing Chen anonymously, she wasn't standing up for her words and she wasn't willing to take responsibility for her words.

I imagine the chances of her turning up to the protest now are really quite low. Even before this the chances of that protest turning into an all out brawl were quite high, but now if SHE turns up there... Well her face would probably not be quite the same afterwards I Imagine.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
that's horrible
yes it's very cowardly to shade someone anonymously and it's horrible she leads this "Chen out of EXO"-movement but imagine your nam to be leaked, your address, everything.
We all know that crazy EXO-Ls exist and they'll probably harass her. Heck, I think most I-fans will do that whilst they preach for haters to stop ruining idols' mental health
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't think I would ever wish that on anyone. That's really really harsh and I hope the poor girl can somehow keep her private details secure again. I heavily disagree with her views but the people who did this are horrible.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's good release all their information and shame them. SM should take a legal action and jail them.
I would have been alright if it was just the name and maybe a social media account, but bank info is taking it a LOT too far imo.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
This is incredibly dangerous as fans could go after her and with how emotional the situation is I wouldn't be surprised if someone did. All this really did is turn her from someone who was playing victim after being "betrayed" by Chen to now an actual victim.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I mean I applaud whoever it was for making the antis take responsibility for once but there's a good way to do it and a bad way to do it, it should have been left up to SM to decide to take legal action. Or if you were going to leak any info about antis then leak any undercover accounts they might have since a lot of antis have accounts posing as a fan of a popular group to send hate to their target or even backup accounts to move to when their main gets suspended, if you find out their name and face then send it to SM so they can sue and blacklist.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean I applaud whoever it was for making the antis take responsibility for once but there's a good way to do it and a bad way to do it, it should have been left up to SM to decide to take legal action. Or if you were going to leak any info about antis then leak any undercover accounts they might have since a lot of antis have accounts posing as a fan of a popular group to send hate to their target or even backup accounts to move to when their main gets suspended, if you find out their name and face then send it to SM so they can sue and blacklist.
Yeah I would've been fine if it was just like their other account and their name but this... a BIT too far.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah I would've been fine if it was just like their other account and their name but this... a BIT too far.
I mean if the anti did a lot of damage (I imagine they have but I haven't really been following) then I sort of understand leaking their info to the public since the idea of it may have been so that fans know who to avoid to stay safe n stuff, obviously it still isn't the right thing to do but I understand the goal of doing something like that since if there was an anti literally leading an attack on one of my faves I would want to know exactly who it was and what they looked like so I can keep myself away from them but stuff bank info is really unneccessary and doesn't serve any purpose of keeping fans safe from the anti at all so what's the point other than to just be as toxic as the anti
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
This ain't it
In no way shape or form. Things like addresses and banking info can't be changed easily. Fans could turn up at her house or even worse, swat her. We all know that fans can't forgive or forget easily, this girl could be harassed for years

I don't think the way that they are treating Chen is fair but at least they were doing everything legally and there was no physical threat to the boys.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I’m having a hard time feeling bad for her although I do think that revealing her bank account info was a step too far. They should have just kept it at her sns.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Honestly I’m having a hard time feeling bad for her although I do think that revealing her bank account info was a step too far. They should have just kept it at her sns.
I'm kind of the same... Like... I think it was wrong, I KNOW what was done for her is wrong and I know it is prolly a shit experience for her... but I am not boutta feel sorry for her.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I’m having a hard time feeling bad for her although I do think that revealing her bank account info was a step too far. They should have just kept it at her sns.
I'm kind of the same... Like... I think it was wrong, I KNOW what was done for her is wrong and I know it is prolly a shit experience for her... but I am not boutta feel sorry for her.
WE ARE ONE ANNYOUNGHASEYO KS IMNIDA
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm kind of the same... Like... I think it was wrong, I KNOW what was done for her is wrong and I know it is prolly a shit experience for her... but I am not boutta feel sorry for her.
No seriously though I really had to hold back to not react with a laughing emoji on the OP, like really held back ....
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
No seriously though I really had to hold back to not react with a laughing emoji on the OP, like really held back ....
Like... i KNOW this is shit and a part of me feels like shit... but the part of me feeling shit I think it is bcs I am kinda disappointed in the ppl who released her bank information? Like... I'm not feeling bad for her, but the ones who might get in trouble for this...
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
that what she get. there are crazy fan outher you seen how the expose expose people how dumb is she. i would never do that cause i know what would happpen.
but still she a coward i mean like you really think that fake mask you had would no get expose.

i rally feel for her 5% cause chen supporter is gonna destroy her a** and they got he bank information she might i well get a new account for everything she has online. the 95% is rage (do you expect chen who in his 30s to stay single i mean how want to be alone for the rest of there life. i everyone knewn he was gonna find someone he love some day.)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread