Rumor The leaks and rumors are stong at SM today! [NCT DREAM leak?] (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Legit or not SM is so lazy with Dream's title track naming. We Young, Go, We Go Up... I hope the song wouldn't be called Boom Boom. 17 and Momoland would like something to say. :taeminface:
I have to admit I do get confused with the titles sometimes because they sound so similar...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Legit or not SM is so lazy with Dream's title track naming. We Young, Go, We Go Up... I hope the song wouldn't be called Boom Boom. 17 and Momoland would like something to say. :taeminface:
dw there next song will be
we go Boom
xD
[honestly wouldn't be surprised]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread