- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Dear parents/siblings, it has come to my attention that one of my favorite K-POP artists is coming to Georgia. As you should know I have been a fan of KPOP for 3 years, yet I have not asked for you to buy me albums, lightsticks, or tickets because I know it will be too costly.
But today is different, today I wish for something different. One of my favorite K-POP artists is coming to Georgia, and that is a rare occurrence as K-POP artists only come to New York, Illinois, and Californa but this time she is going to Georgia.
The regular tickets are 50 dollars, (so cheap and affordable) but she is doing a special meet and greet for only 180 dollars. With the Meet & Greet, I get a lanyard, First Entry, and a photo with Heize, I also get to say hi as it is a meet and greets.
Tickets go on SALE, they go on sale on June 5, and that means I could get in for even cheaper prices!! This is also a rare occurrence as K-POP tickets can be as high as $1000 and as “cheap” at $400.
I have never done anything wrong. I get all a’s, I’m a good student, and I’m a great daughter. I never complain so please treat me well.
Have a great day
Your Daughter,
Dani
should i make it sadder, this was just a rough draft plz help
But today is different, today I wish for something different. One of my favorite K-POP artists is coming to Georgia, and that is a rare occurrence as K-POP artists only come to New York, Illinois, and Californa but this time she is going to Georgia.
The regular tickets are 50 dollars, (so cheap and affordable) but she is doing a special meet and greet for only 180 dollars. With the Meet & Greet, I get a lanyard, First Entry, and a photo with Heize, I also get to say hi as it is a meet and greets.
Tickets go on SALE, they go on sale on June 5, and that means I could get in for even cheaper prices!! This is also a rare occurrence as K-POP tickets can be as high as $1000 and as “cheap” at $400.
I have never done anything wrong. I get all a’s, I’m a good student, and I’m a great daughter. I never complain so please treat me well.
Have a great day
Your Daughter,
Dani
should i make it sadder, this was just a rough draft plz help