The longest amount of time you spent awake? (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
26 hours lol.
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I once stayed awake for over 50 hours cuz I was on a road trip and I was too excited for sleep :mgblush:
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
About 40 hours. I woke up, did a day at uni, then went on a train to another town to cover the 2015 election. Me and a friend left at 5:30am the next morning, then after an early morning hospital appointment, went back to uni to edit and write up the article/video about the election. I went to sleep pretty much as soon as my head hit the pillow, even sleeping through a house party my other housemates were having.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread