COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation The mind of Winter (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Karina, Giselle and NingNing in their SNS selcas.

and then there's Winter.....

Always behaving like a meme and being extra all the time.... Winter's chaotic mind is such a mystery to those of us who follow her! :sakUwu:

Stan a talented, beautiful and hilarious queen. Stan Winter!!! :sanapray:

@My @Girl Group

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
She's so adorable!
:lisalaugh: :maheart:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Karina, Giselle and NingNing in their SNS selcas.

and then there's Winter.....

Always behaving like a meme and being extra all the time.... Winter's chaotic mind is such a mystery to those of us who follow her! :sakUwu:

Stan a talented, beautiful and hilarious queen. Stan Winter!!! :sanapray:

@My @Girl Group

Ok so she's a chaos agent on Earth sent from heaven, LOL. I still stand by my remarks abt her n her big sister Tae being here to offer us salvation. :sakUwu: :sj_weary: :sanapray: :jenniesmug::rosesmug::dubuthink:
She's the angel we need n deserve, not the angel we can understand or necessarily asked for, her n Ningning are too cute, tho. Chaos 1 Chaos 2, isaw someone call them earlier on sns.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Ok so she's a chaos agent on Earth sent from heaven, LOL. I still stand by my remarks abt her n her big sister Tae being here to offer us salvation. :sakUwu: :sj_weary: :sanapray: :jenniesmug::rosesmug::dubuthink:
She's the angel we need n deserve, not the angel we can understand or necessarily asked for, her n Ningning are too cute, tho. Chaos 1 Chaos 2, isaw someone call them earlier on sns.
I've been calling Winter and NingNing Chaos #1 and Chaos #2 :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I've been calling Winter and NingNing Chaos #1 and Chaos #2 :sakUwu:
Maybe i read ur twts n forgot it was u, or mt tl retweeted u-i wish it was as easy to change my twt handles/ig usernames, sigh.

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Maybe i read ur twts n forgot it was u, or mt tl retweeted u-i wish it was as easy to change my twt handles/ig usernames, sigh.
My twt name is the same as on here :sakUwu:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
My twt name is the same as on here :sakUwu:
I already follow u n Mirae is the past, i was just saying cos i think i read either others retweeting you, or copying you or independent ideation. Winter n Ningning conquering the wirld, as well. One tweet at a time. (I only dont follow u on fb, but i hardly fb at all-its too oldsters) n im using my real surname n actual name on fb so idk....

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
I already follow u n Mirae is the past, i was just saying cos i think i read either others retweeting you, or copying you or independent ideation. Winter n Ningning conquering the wirld, as well. One tweet at a time. (I only dont follow u on fb, but i hardly fb at all-its too oldsters)
Could've been this tweet

But I do refer to them both as Chaos 1 and Chaos 2 on a regular basis :lisalaugh:

FB is my one form of personal SNS lol

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Could've been this tweet

But I do refer to them both as Chaos 1 and Chaos 2 on a regular basis :lisalaugh:

FB is my one form of personal SNS lol
It was i think a different tweet, CHJ power station/radio show thingie /answers i cant rmbr, Winter makes me befuzzled n dumbfounded by her mind powers/chaotic energy.i cant rlly keep up, just hang on to the reins n follow along for the wildest ride so far of my life.

Hvnt saw ur jpn scenery gorn pix in awhile tho. My twt tl either hidden or u hvnt posted as much. Im my first username on ig n twt i think. U might be my oomf/moot on 1 or both twt/ig.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread