GFX The Month Of Red Velvet: Day 1 (1 Viewer)

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
That's pretty!

Was the original image that soft?

You should post it in the Irene thread:

 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I really like the colors, it really is a "soft" look ~this is very aesthetics
I am fan of edits like that I try but I can never make "soft" edits, I guess the closer I ever did to it was some Mina icons...:maheart:
congrats I really like it
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's pretty!

Was the original image that soft?

You should post it in the Irene thread:

I had to crop her out of another image.
Here's the original picture:
37914
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's really pretty!!! Mayah, you keep improving with every edit~ :pandahappy:
Ah, do you think so? Thank you~


I really like the colors, it really is a "soft" look ~this is very aesthetics
I am fan of edits like that I try but I can never make "soft" edits, I guess the closer I ever did to it was some Mina icons...:maheart:
congrats I really like it
Oh, that's cool! Mind showing me your Mina icons?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Loki and Panda
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ah, do you think so? Thank you~



Oh, that's cool! Mind showing me your Mina icons?
I don't mind at all!
actually I will ask you sorry first because I am still new at making icons so they are very basic and this tumblr is very not well done because... I am very not talented
I have a few other edits as well they are tagged as "mine" I guess? haha sorry :wimwim:
and they are not much because I am not with time
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't mind at all!
actually I will ask you sorry first because I am still new at making icons so they are very basic and this tumblr is very not well done because... I am very not talented
I have a few other edits as well they are tagged as "mine" I guess? haha sorry :wimwim:
and they are not much because I am not with time
The Mina ones are really nice! They're really aesthetic, I'm going to have to use them sometime.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Loki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread