Appreciation The more I listen to it... The more I like Stray kids's Side effects (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This song is actually... Lowkey genius? not even kidding!

They used Felix's voice so amazingly well, the utalized their rappers perfectly aswell and now that I am thinking about it... It's also a highkey bop! not to mention that it's performance is LEGENDARY!

This song deserves a win on the music shows...


 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really love this song, I'm wanting to start stanning Stray Kids tbh
At first I listened to it and was confused but now it has really grown on me
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well what's not to love??? This song is a bop and Stray Kids need to be way more recognized!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
You have seen the light :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread