The most awkwardly adorable fancam (2 Viewers)

Who is so awkward it's cute?

  • Ziyue

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Mingyu

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I've been watching Ziyue's and Mingyu's (Minkyu?) fancams a lot because they are so painfully awkward

But they are so bad, they're good lmao

Like just look at how awkwardly adorable they are and vote for which is the most awkward/cute

Ziyue:



Mingyu:
​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
This Ziyue guy :lovelycooky:he’s a looker
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This Ziyue guy :lovelycooky:he’s a looker
You have such good taste in dudes :pandalove:

His voice is nice as well! He's so awkward and adorable that I can't help but love him
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
You have such good taste in dudes :pandalove:

His voice is nice as well! He's so awkward and adorable that I can't help but love him
I DO have good taste >:( finally someone noticed!!!!!
:sanapray: I will keep my eye out for this boy
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I DO have good taste >:( finally someone noticed!!!!!
:sanapray: I will keep my eye out for this boy
I can link you his other videos. He's actually one of my picks lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Watched the first two so far and I’ll get to the others later :lovelycooky: Him with that calligraphy brush was so hot!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread