- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
The most beautiful part of Kai are his nipples! They are incredibly beautiful and perfect!
I am weirded out by how beautiful I find them! THEY ARE STUNNING AND PERFECT! I don't know how, I don't know why... but they look BEAUTIFUL! They are smol and round and such a pretty color! I don't even have any more excuses, but they just look so cute and pretty!
I am weirded out by how beautiful I find them! THEY ARE STUNNING AND PERFECT! I don't know how, I don't know why... but they look BEAUTIFUL! They are smol and round and such a pretty color! I don't even have any more excuses, but they just look so cute and pretty!