- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
yep legend and that agrees with what i thought about it.Oh that makes me more excited. There is a booktuber I watched who really loved that series so hearing you like it too definitely makes me want to pick it up.
It's the Legned series, right? yeah I've heard a lot of people like the first book but then everything goes downhill because of a twist.
I had to put down a book this week because the author was older but she was writing teenagers and it was very CLEAR that she was an older woman writing a young girl. Because it was so cringey.yep legend and that agrees with what i thought about it.
its brutal to say but like Paolini in erigon the youth of the author shows.