The most important thing I need to know before I die (1 Viewer)

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
"Jump on him?? But why couldn't I do that the last time???"


Because last time he had landed right on top of the muchroom ut it had still told him he had dided
Mystery solved. Thank you :sanapray:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
"Jump on him?? But why couldn't I do that the last time???"


Because last time he had landed right on top of the muchroom ut it had still told him he had dided
:bigcatclap:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread