what did Poods say at 4:04?
even after all these years I still can't tell, so please, somebody..
even after all these years I still can't tell, so please, somebody..
What am I gonna do last time?
I wanna know know know"I'm a Canadian lighter."
(Actually, it's probably something in Swedish XD)
Mystery solved. Thank you"Jump on him?? But why couldn't I do that the last time???"
Because last time he had landed right on top of the muchroom ut it had still told him he had dided
"Jump on him?? But why couldn't I do that the last time???"
Because last time he had landed right on top of the muchroom ut it had still told him he had dided
Now I can die in peace. Thank you <3"Jump on him?? But why couldn't I do that the last time???"
Because last time he had landed right on top of the muchroom ut it had still told him he had dided