- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I actually liked itB-but Sunny Summer wasn't that bad or wtf...
![]()
:llama_eyes:
I actually liked itB-but Sunny Summer wasn't that bad or wtf...
![]()
SUNNY SUMMER IS A GODDAMN BOP YOU FAKE BUDDY
as a hardcore namjoon stan, I don't even want to talk about why this is still catchy af to me
tAkE iT oFf gIrL
I don't think any more words are necessary :)
Seeeeee now I love myself some Sunny Summer but better than Sunrise? OofSunny summer is better than Sunrise
I love your aesthetic (but that sig ahhh:D)
I totally agree with this! I still find it catchy af even though it's well umm.... dirty
as a hardcore namjoon stan, I don't even want to talk about why this is still catchy af to me
tAkE iT oFf gIrL
I don't think any more words are necessary :)
to say the least lololololI totally agree with this! I still find it catchy af even though it's well umm.... dirty
J-hope's pretty smileI love your aesthetic (but that sig ahhh:D)
I don't like sunrise tbhSeeeeee now I love myself some Sunny Summer but better than Sunrise? Oof
coughJ-hope's pretty smile![]()
Reported.I don't like sunrise tbh![]()
:llama_eyes:Reported.