The new Dunkin App sucks (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
On my way home, I went to a Dunkin (Dunkin Donuts) near the tram station. I activate my offer for a $1 any-size hot coffee before heading to heading to Dunkin. I tried to order a medium hot coffee with skim milk and their new brown sugar cookie swirl. I used my app for the woman to show my app's QR code. The cashier wanted to charge me at the regular price for the coffee. I told her that I had an activated offer for the coffee and she scanned it and she told me to pay it at the regular price again.

I left the store angry without my coffee and I tried to go to a different location. I went to the one by the mall near my house and see if I get the same response. I ordered the same thing and I scanned the QR code. I informed the cashier about the offer and he saw it. He was able to fix it and I was able to pay for my $1 coffee in cash.


Yes, I always read the details and conditions of the offers made, This was the first time that happened to me with the new app (yes, it sucks imo)

IMG-0658.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: shika

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,953
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I’ve never tried the Dunkin app before.
That sucks for your first time experience. Hopefully you get what u deserve.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread