The New Mortal Kombat Movie Is Coming! (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
The New Mortal Kombat Movie Is Coming!



I'm so excited for this to come out.

I played Mortal Kombat a bit when I was young. And I'm not as versed in the mythos as some of the big fans.

But it still has a nostalgia factor for me.



Here's the trailer!

I got chills at that music.






I'm excited for this as it seems they may have found a director who gets it and leans into the material.

Here's a commentary the director does breaking down the trailer step by step. Really cool watch.










FATALITY!
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wtf my google account says they need to confirm my age with passport or credit card. Hell no what makes them think ill give them sensitive info like that :worry::worry:

But rly thats weird before it was just based on birth date u put in.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread