The Official Milk Verzuz: What is the BEST kind of milk? (1 Viewer)

Best milk?

  • Whole Milk

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Coconut Milk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Almond Milk

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Whole milk


VS

Coconut milk


VS

Almond milk


Let's vote on it! Which one wins this battle and why?
I like whole milk the best honestly... not a fan of coconut and not a fan of almonds.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
People who don't pick whole milk are insane...

unless you lactose intolerant, then I'll make an exception for you
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
People who don't pick whole milk are insane...

unless you lactose intolerant, then I'll make an exception for you
whole milk just goes better with everything too.... Imagine eating cereal without whole milk!


almond by far
everyone says it tastes like chocolate milk, but it taste better imo
Wow mysteric... How rude of you :(
:welp:chocolate milk getting absolutely dragged like that!
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: mysteric and Panda

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
whole milk just goes better with everything too.... Imagine eating cereal without whole milk!




Wow mysteric... How rude of you :(
:welp:chocolate milk getting absolutely dragged like that!
strawberry milk>>>>>>>>>anyways
 
  • Love
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
none of the above :jisoosmh:
But look what I found
1610600918149.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow I didn't know there was peeps flavored milk :o
I hate the candy so I would probably dislike these, but the strawberry could taste good
That’s what I thought too. Even though I don’t like milk I still want to try all these just to see how disgusting they taste. :lisalaugh: The strawberry does seem to be the most promising.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
oh good idea, let's convert you :mgblush: go on, tell me more about this milk!
:pepecross:
You shall not convert me madam. I am inconvertible.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread