- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,353
- Reactions Received
- 27,110
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 528
- Fandom
- MY
- Gender
- Other
Okay, so I don't know how many of you here are fans of wrestling but sometimes I just need to talk to other people who also watch it.
I would have put in all kinds of wrestling brands, but I believe the WWE is the most popular company, however if you do want to talk about other companies, then please be my guest.
I will probably do a little poll here as well to see which brand is your favourite.
Also, who is everyones favourite WWE superstar? I actually have 2 and they are both from the NXT brand and are both female.
Kairi Sane:
Io Shirai:
WrestleMania has just passed, what did you all think of it?
I would have put in all kinds of wrestling brands, but I believe the WWE is the most popular company, however if you do want to talk about other companies, then please be my guest.
I will probably do a little poll here as well to see which brand is your favourite.
Also, who is everyones favourite WWE superstar? I actually have 2 and they are both from the NXT brand and are both female.
Kairi Sane:
Io Shirai:
WrestleMania has just passed, what did you all think of it?