My P48 / IZONE bias!☺
Maybe I'll download Fortnite after this hehe
Maybe I'll download Fortnite after this hehe
She is..but that's whats makes her relatable haha! I tried playing fortnite today and I can say 100% that I am much MUCH worseI saw some streams and she is a really bad player lol.
My nephew played fortnite on his console, i am bad too :confused:She is..but that's whats makes her relatable haha! I tried playing fortnite today and I can say 100% that I am much MUCH worse
Right! I thought I was the only one who thought it was complicated like especially building those construcitons and stuff..then I see my 8yr old cousin can do it so I lied and told him I've never playedI played a little on switch, but it's too advanced for me
There was one time I got very far in the match tho
At the end of the match it becomes too complicatedRight! I thought I was the only one who thought it was complicated like especially building those construcitons and stuff..then I see my 8yr old cousin can do it so I lied and told him I've never played