The only Fortnite streamer I'll watch... (1 Viewer)

Does anyone here play fortnite? Just curious considering its the big thing atm

  • Yes

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Nope

    Votes: 2 66.7%

  • Total voters
    3

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
She is..but that's whats makes her relatable haha! I tried playing fortnite today and I can say 100% that I am much MUCH worse
My nephew played fortnite on his console, i am bad too :confused:
 
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
32
Reactions Received
75
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I played a little on switch, but it's too advanced for me

There was one time I got very far in the match tho
Right! I thought I was the only one who thought it was complicated like especially building those construcitons and stuff..then I see my 8yr old cousin can do it so I lied and told him I've never played
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Right! I thought I was the only one who thought it was complicated like especially building those construcitons and stuff..then I see my 8yr old cousin can do it so I lied and told him I've never played
At the end of the match it becomes too complicated

You have to build, shoot, hide and run to the circle

It's too much multitasking for myself xD

Still it's fun to see how long can we survive
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread