The Paranormal? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So I was wanting to know people's thoughts on the paranormal.

Do you believe in the paranormal? Demons?

Have you ever had a weird experience or encountered something you can't explain?

Please be respectful of people in this thread-I don't want anyone to feel mocked or anything.



Personally, I believe in the possibility. And I definitely believe in demons. I watch a lot of ghost hunting shows and have seen some stuff on them that legit made me think a bit harder about whether ghosts are real or not. I know I haven't had too many experiences but I did have an unexplained experience where I was at my old house and alone. A really loud bang happened and it shook the house. I was all the way up on the second floor and ran downstairs thinking something expensive or heavy had fallen over and I was terrified because at the time we had two cats and I was nervous something fell on them. But I literally ran all over the house and went into the basement too to see if anything could explain the noise I heard....and nothing. But it was incredibly fucking loud.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I believe in the existence of all of the paranormal things, and stuff involving witchcraft therefore I stay as far from it as I can. I will never be in the same room as a Ouija board.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I believe in the existence of all of the paranormal things, and stuff involving witchcraft therefore I stay as far from it as I can. I will never be in the same room as a Ouija board.
I feel that FUCK ouija boards.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread