Event The Perfect Confession [Valentines Event] (2 Viewers)

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I'm so curious too
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšŠπšœπš”πš’πš—πš 𝚊𝚜 𝙸 πš πš˜πš›πš” 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚒 πšŠπš—πš 𝚠𝚜 πšŒπšžπš›πš’πš˜πšžπšœ 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 πš’πš 𝙸'𝚍 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšŠπš—πš’ πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŠ π™³π™Όπšœ πš πš‘πš’πš•πšŽ 𝙸'πš– πšπš˜πš—πšŽ :shockedcover:
Afternoon and/or evening after werk est
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'm looking forward to read how lity fell alseep and ended up not writing a single message:llama_laugh:
I wrote some but not as many as I wanted and omg poor Chipsy, she deserved better, I was too tired, @Lovely_Cornchips pretend I sent you a bunch of books :runrunrun: :runrunrun: :runrunrun:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: litc and Wingfrost

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
wdwhujd;uduh i forgot to sign up πŸ’€ well there's always next year
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
6B9BDFE9-0A0D-48D0-AA32-CA77650E10F9.png

banner by @dubudae
Welcome everyone to this year’s Valentines Event!
It all takes place during a weekend getaway with your closest of friends. Every year the seven of you gather to exchange gifts to celebrate the coming year. All is going well until one of your friends opens up a gift with a shocking confession that can destroy your groups close friendship forever. Can you figure out who would attempt to tear apart your friendships? Or is it too late?
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
This is a role playing event, similar to one that was held years ago on the forum. You are one of the friends of this tight knit group.
Each new day you will be given a diary entry and a piece of evidence, both will contain clue’s. Your job is to determine who you believe sent the confession.
Rules
β€’All forum rules apply as usual
β€’You are allowed to work with others, but only those participating in the event.
β€’Even though this isn’t a long event, we would like to stress that you only join if you have enough time to actively participate.
Schedule
​
Signups​
Feb 1 - 4​
Day 1​
Feb 6​
Day 2​
Feb 7​
Interrogations ​
Feb 7 - 8 (Answers
on the 9th)
​
Day 3​
Feb 10​
Voting​
Feb 11 - 12​
Final Results​
Feb 14​

Prizes
Winners
: 200 points, your choice of a random Valentines Card or the Mystery solved badge
Other Participants : 100 points
If you would like to join this event, please comment below your favorite love song (any genre is fine).
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Don’t forget about your own Valentine(s)! ❀

We will also be doing another β€œSecret Valentine” this year, you can take part in this even if you don’t plan on participating in the main event. Secret Valentines is for everyone. Just check out the form here for further information.
@Events Users
:kittylove:
​
Is there some way to know the messages I sent to ppl ? Like I don’t remember what I wrote and it was just thru a form
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Is there some way to know the messages I sent to ppl ? Like I don’t remember what I wrote and it was just thru a form
I believe only @Tickita and @Panda are able to access that form.
:sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
@Tickita cud u send me por favor:pandabeg:
I have the ones sent to Events. If you remember who else you sent one to, I'll do the work and find them. Shouldn't be hard.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I have the ones sent to Events. If you remember who else you sent one to, I'll do the work and find them. Shouldn't be hard.
You don’t have the non event’s ones?
 

Tickita

π’œπ“ƒ 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‚π“‚π‘’π“‡.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
You don’t have the non event’s ones?
No. Because Panda would have had to sift through 100+ to get to our anons. Sorry about that - wasn't expecting someone to ask for their sent messages.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
No. Because Panda would have had to sift through 100+ to get to our anons. Sorry about that - wasn't expecting someone to ask for their sent messages.
Nah it’s ok, you don’t have to then, it’s too much work

I thought you could just go to the username question and click my name as a response and see all responses with that answer:shockedcover: (I’ve done that before for cards and stuff)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread